Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus
90 Posts
Expect to get spammed by scammers if you post a thread looking for any type of specific parts. Tread carefully my friend and only buy from trusted sellers with some history on the forum!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have all the parts you need. Please just mail me $100,000 USD in cash to Nigeria and I will send via DHL. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, there have been a lot if scams and people scammed and I would only trust the two or three companies that dozens of people have used. I can only vouch for the guys that bought my old struts as they were honest. R8 Stuff is also reputable as is Alhman from what I hear. There are other people on here who know a lot more that I do.

But, please do mail the cash to me at my summer home in India, or my ski chalet in Uzbekistan.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have all the parts you need. Please just mail me $100,000 USD in cash to Nigeria and I will send via DHL. 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, there have been a lot if scams and people scammed and I would only trust the two or three companies that dozens of people have used. I can only vouch for the guys that bought my old struts as they were honest. R8 Stuff is also reputable as is Alhman from what I hear. There are other people on here who know a lot more that I do.

But, please do mail the cash to me at my summer home in India, or my ski chalet in Uzbekistan.
you vacation in some weird spots bro :)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hi Lilianna and welcome. Which model R8 do you have?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Reactions: dinkman

·
Registered
384 Posts
Looks like a scam to me. On this site you are guilty until proven innocent. If she is not a scam, then post a photo making the peace sign. Then, I will answer all your questions. And, respectfully, ask if you would like to go out to dinner.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
all joking aside, it is sad it has come to this on this site
It is a sad affair and one that I've never known be so bad on any other of the forums I've frequented.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well, I'm starting to lean toward her being a real woman. She didn't accept my dinner invitation and that is what a real woman would do. Ya, she checks out. Lets all buy used parts from her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts