Audi R8 Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Any Thoughts on this higher mileage R8 for sale?

What do you guys think would be a fair price?

I think that's a pretty fair price. Yes Mileage is in the 50 k km but its also priced at pre 2020 pricing for that year (Which none have been at in a long time). It is also the v10 Plus. Also sold as Audi CPO I am sure so the extended warranty etc included is worth it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I think that's a pretty fair price. Yes Mileage is in the 50 k km but its also priced at pre 2020 pricing for that year (Which none have been at in a long time). It is also the v10 Plus. Also sold as Audi CPO I am sure so the extended warranty etc included is worth it.
Thanks. Carfax is clean as well. Pre-2020 pricing I would guess would be around $160-170k because non Plus models with low mileage were going for $140-$150k. I'd be worried about major issues coming up as it gets 80k+ kms. Also selling an R8 with 100k kms in a couple years would probably be sub $120k. I'll give them a call in the morning and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Thanks. Carfax is clean as well. Pre-2020 pricing I would guess would be around $160-170k because non Plus models with low mileage were going for $140-$150k. I'd be worried about major issues coming up as it gets 80k+ kms. Also selling an R8 with 100k kms in a couple years would probably be sub $120k. I'll give them a call in the morning and see what happens.
I (In my opinion) dont think you will ever see something less than 140-150 k in resale.. even with the 100 k. By that point the gen 1 will all be highly priced, and it would be rare / weird for a gen 2 to be priced way lower than a gen 1. Pre covid pricing my friend got a 2017 Spyder for 173k with 17 k km, that also from auto planet (Not the best dealer to buy from).

·
Registered
289 Posts

I'd offer 178K CDN OTD. If you can get it for that I think its a good deal. I paid 178K CDN for my 17 at the end of 19 but it only had 9K on it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I (In my opinion) dont think you will ever see something less than 140-150 k in resale.. even with the 100 k. By that point the gen 1 will all be highly priced, and it would be rare / weird for a gen 2 to be priced way lower than a gen 1. Pre covid pricing my friend got a 2017 Spyder for 173k with 17 k km, that also from auto planet (Not the best dealer to buy from).
agreed. price is going to be even more robust when next gen hybrids come out. this and the huracan last V10 NA ever made. i should have kept my manual '10. those are well over 100. hell- a new RS5 will cost you 90K-100K! and prices will continue to go up on those. for sure the gen II will stabilize before it also goes up. unless you have a beat up, poor condition really high mile car the gen II plus will level off at at least 150k for now (worst case) more like 170 K realistically.

if the replacement car has 800 plus hp the MSRP will be well over 300k.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
agreed. price is going to be even more robust when next gen hybrids come out. this and the huracan last V10 NA ever made. i should have kept my manual '10. those are well over 100. hell- a new RS5 will cost you 90K-100K! and prices will continue to go up on those. for sure the gen II will stabilize before it also goes up. unless you have a beat up, poor condition really high mile car the gen II plus will level off at at least 150k for now (worst case) more like 170 K realistically.

if the replacement car has 800 plus hp the MSRP will be well over 300k.
I see you have 23 Range Rover in your bio, did you get the new gen full size?

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Go for the Suzuka man.
if it's the perfect car other than the Ibis.

Suzuka is more special, and it looks really close to white anyway to most. It's pearlescent, and not as bright as Ibis, which is a flat white).

Suzuka is a fantastic color.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts