Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My name is Lawrence and i live near Manchester in the UK. My Bright Red Audi R8 is ready to collect tomorrow and my dealer says that mine is the first one in the country for customer collection.

It has the R tronic box and a few other extras I specced, costing £85k so its by no means a basic car.

I am very excited but would like to know if it is the first one and also if anyone wants to make me an offer above list before i do 1000 miles let me know!

Kind regards

Lonny
07772 000 222

·
Registered
274 Posts
nope- but maybe the first r8 in your country...\

we wana see pics!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
First to get one and first to sell one I expect

No issues with you doing that at all but this is more of an enthusiasts forum than Autotrader (85k for an R-Tronic is a bit poverty spec though)

·
Registered
617 Posts
First to get one and first to sell one I expect

No issues with you doing that at all but this is more of an enthuiasts forum than Autotrader (85k for an R-Tronic is a bit poverty spec though)
Nicely summed up "imclueless"

Just to hack him off a bit , mine arrived on the 12th July at my dealer, delayed collection due to still being on holiday as I write. Mine is not even R Tronic and costs way in excess of £90k...........

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nicely summed up "imclueless"

Just to hack him off a bit , mine arrived on the 12th July at my dealer, delayed collection due to still being on holiday as I write. Mine is not even R Tronic and costs way in excess of £90k...........
Ahhh... you've gone for 'footballer spec' then. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Gutted!!!

I spotted a red one at Crow wood near Burnley yesterday, I assume It was yours - I was hoping not to see one until mine was delivered

Looks the business though, nice one

·
Registered
604 Posts
Do any of the dealers have a red one as demo/show car?

I am finding it difficult to choose as I found the Daytona to dull - white too in your face. Black nice but a little dull

·
Registered
782 Posts
Do any of the dealers have a red one as demo/show car?

I am finding it difficult to choose as I found the Daytona to dull - white too in your face. Black nice but a little dull
Maybe Daytona with Oxygen for you? In the sun its not to dull. :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
I live in Britain - we don't get sun anymore just constant rain. I used to live in Roermond but don't recall too many sunny days there either :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts