Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
With my laptops' poor sound system ,I can't tell.Poor U Tube is actually the problem.Once again ,when you hear the Miltek on my car you will like it. I made sure the video is all about the sound.I have yet to hear an accurate sound clip on the net.Hopefully mine will have the sound quality necessary to help make such an expensive exhaust mod.decision.I took advice from my freinds on this particular car purchase.They "had" a lot more experience on the R8 than me. What matters is that YOU like what you get!!! We just have to make intelligent decisions!! Imagine having to listen to some raspy music every time you drive around!!:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Rich,

it does'nt sound standard does it but like Harrison said its difficult to comment on youtube clips, cant wait for the video by the way Harrison!!.

Ive also got the miltek non res on mine and its awsome, rich when you get yours its a must mate plus the miltek guys are local to us so getting it done should be fairly straight forward.

regards.

·
Registered
38 Posts
ditto on the miltek non-res. just drove it across the country (5200+ miles) with the exhaust system installed....and never felt fatigued from too much volume/harsh tone. the miltek is sweet and powerful sounding. i'm sure that other systems will satisfy as well...but can't go wrong with miltek. i'm also not talking about additional HP or torque...on that front i have no idea other than it feels more satisfying to drive.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I love my stasis exhaust, it makes it sound like an exotic and not a muscle car, more ferrari, lambo, rather than nascar :p

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
guys is this a standard exhaust? cos the start up - she sounds sooooo nice! almost like a frickin Lion roaring!!

Sounds just like my standard exhaust - I think the valve is programmed to open on startup, but that's just a theory. From cold it runs at about 1600 rpm for a liitle while and then settles down slower and quieter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts