Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
I can see the two photos now. How long until it is delivered?

V8, Blue with oxygen silver blades and titanium colored wheels? What color inside?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see the two photos now. How long until it is delivered?

V8, Blue with oxygen silver blades and titanium colored wheels? What color inside?
Im uploading some more pics. Internet connection is shi**y here. Sorry about the quality of the photos. Will take ones with a proper camera once I get the car. It's still at the dealer.

Santorin blue, Quartz Silver side blades, Titanium wheels and Cognac interior.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Davey, just register at that forum too . I don't think you'll like the other forum as much as this one , if you are an r8 freak like the rest of us !!:)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
This was the first R8 forum i looked at and first one i joined, i'm keeping it at the only one i joined :cool:

But anyway! Love the blue, the combo reminds me of Garyhun's R8 except your blue is darker and slightly purple by the looks of it :eek:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
very nice interior, do you think luxor beige in all the places you have cognac and C.F interior would be nice? :)

P.S If you don't mind would you list your interior options? Theres a lot of different options for leather in different places so need help to get my head around it :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Luxor beige and CF compliment each other very well. The contrast would look superb. There's a picture somewhere in the gallery with this setup. Can't seem to find it.

Options:

Leather-covered multifunction sports steering wheel
Audi exclusive headlining in Alcantara
Audi exclusive leather trim (package 2), Fine Nappa leather
Controls in Audi exclusive leather
YQO Center Console and Radio frame Audi exclusive
YQP Inlays Audi exclusive in Leather Fine nappa

What do you think of this? :cool:

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Love that Blue/Cognac color combo..... Congrats

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Now THAT is what you call EXTENDED leather.Could it cost as much as carbon fiber ?:eek::D:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts