Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They got the tire delivered at 6pm last night took the car at 7 (after two weeks at the dealership) i drove 4hours straight to Eilat (a red sea resort town) slept for 5 hours drove it back to my house. 4 hours drive 2.5 hours were on an empty desert road amazing cliff views sun rising etc with no other cars not to mention police cars around... the most amazing drive ever this car is just stunning. best decision i made in a long long time

·
Registered
485 Posts
They got the tire delivered at 6pm last night took the car at 7 (after two weeks at the dealership) i drove 4hours straight to Eilat (a red sea resort town) slept for 5 hours drove it back to my house. 4 hours drive 2.5 hours were on an empty desert road amazing cliff views sun rising etc with no other cars not to mention police cars around... the most amazing drive ever this car is just stunning. best decision i made in a long long time
wow, that sounds like a great R8 commercial. What a perfect start after all that. I might be driving the r8(to come)at 65 mph cos I can’t afford another ticket...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts