Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I received a J.D. Powers survey form for the R8. Has anyone else received the survey form?

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too received a crisp $1 bill. What did you put down for your least favorite and most favorite features?

My most favorite were interior and exterior design. My least favorite was Navigation is not real time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have rcv'd 2 for the R8, and 2 for my S8...

With a new $1 bill as well.
This is a good way to give Audi feedback.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Before you send it in...I had already sent mine in before I remembered to include: needs more memory for blackberry interface. Needs to store at least 10,000 names, Needs real time NAV. Needs rear fog lamp option.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
haha, none of those are important to me, so it'd be a bit of false feedback if I said that. Though I likely will say it needs a whole new entertainment system all together which will take care of your first 2 complaints.

Rear fog? Never had the need

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
There are surveys ( and I have received as many as everyone else) and then there's JD Powers. This is the only one that Audi asks you to complete and probably the only one they pay attention to. All the others are just using your time and making money off your opinion. A crisp buck doesn't sway me one way or another but it's a nice marketing gesture.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Maybe I'll send them a buck and tell Audi to get it right or this '08 R8 may be the first and last Audi I ever consider owning . But you know--- I still love my Audi !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts