Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been having a little success on eBay ... and making a few R8 related purchases ... I have been able to get up close and personal with a Black R8 with Silver sideblades ... a colour scheme I know R8chris was very interested to see ... so ... without further ado ... just click the link below to see a photo of this ... somewhat sought after colour scheme ...

Black and Silver!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Paul didnt they teach you not to tease at school? Seriously though - has anyone got some good and close up shots of this combo?

John

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Paul didnt they teach you not to tease at school?
:eek: ... sorry ... I couldn't help it ... when it arrived it didn't take long to think of R8chris ... and I just had to do it ... :p

Sorry but I can't help further ... much as I'd like to post additional pictures of this colour combo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
hmm... the only problem I have with that color scheme is that I cant figure out what the silver side blade matches with. The interior would have no silver bits in it and the wheels are a completely different silver. If it were a carbon sideblade with carbon interior, I can see how it would flow with the car. Also, it would match the carbon engine cover. I just dont see how a silver blade would match a black car.

·
Registered
564 Posts
:( :mad: :( I got a nicer 1:43 model athome also black and silver

:D :D :D but thanks for the effort Paul :) ;)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
137 Posts
Having been having a little success on eBay ... and making a few R8 related purchases ... I have been able to get up close and personal with a Black R8 with Silver sideblades ... a colour scheme I know R8chris was very interested to see ... so ... without further ado ... just click the link below to see a photo of this ... somewhat sought after colour scheme ...

Black and Silver!!!
Nice! Anyone know where I can find a phantom black with carbon sideblades model?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts