Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally received my R8 after waiting about 2 years. Jet blue 6speed with grey limestone seats. I found what looks like a pen mark on the passenger seat. Any suggestions to get it out with this type of leather? Thanks

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
The old pen in the pocket trick...What a nightmare,but I didn't know all these types of leather problems had a remedy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks shelbygirl, someone else brought it to my attention that it might be a mark from new jeans (my wife did just sit in the passenger seat right before I noticed the mark and she was wearing jeans!) Anyother suggestions out there???

·
Registered
180 Posts
LOL...sure...blame the wife!;)

Geaux Tigers!:cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife was a little upset at first thinking she just messed up my new R8 ! But like a good husband I lied and said she has nothing to do with the mark. Anyways, FYI shelbygirl I am placing my new LSU alumni Texas plates on the R8 today!!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
You might Google leather ink removal and see what come up.
Spent some time living in Baton Rouge and many a Sat. nite in Tiger Stadium (what else is there to do on a Sat. nite?:p)
We're on the outskirts of Houston now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea, unless your 21 and a student at LSU, not much to do in Baton Rouge. We moved to Dallas about a year ago from Naples, Florida, so hopefully we can make a game this year. (Living in Naples made it tuff to get in for a game, but the weather is so beautiful down there)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts