Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Will be in a few days. I will email when we can send you one ;)

Meanwhile 3 more lucky members are getting their Kline exhausts delivered!
We shall have new material so everyone can hear and see our splendid system. I am here to answer all of your questions regarding our exhausts. From first drawings to 3D design, CFD and assembly everything is made in Kline labs!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Will be in a few days. I will email when we can send you one ;)

Meanwhile 3 more lucky members are getting their Kline exhausts delivered!
We shall have new material so everyone can hear and see our splendid system. I am here to answer all of your questions regarding our exhausts. From first drawings to 3D design, CFD and assembly everything is made in Kline labs!
Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
609 Posts
Indeed, I got my Kline fitted today to my V8. Thanks Felix.

I did get the garage to do a before and after video of the sound, haven't seen it yet. Hopefully I will be able to post that soon for anyone interested.

The 1st sign I had that the Kline was a success, was when I pulled out of the dealership gates, pushed the "new" wireless button and accelerated down the road. A bunch of guys who happened to be standing near the kerb as I drove past them started clapping as they turned around because of the exhaust sound and saw the R8 drive past. The sound is Really Really nice :) .. (deeper and then nice and high pitched past 5k RPM- Zero drone). I'll post more on it later.

·
Registered
110 Posts

I did get the garage to do a before and after video of the sound, haven't seen it yet. Hopefully I will be able to post that soon for anyone interested.

The 1st sign I had that the Kline was a success, was when I pulled out of the dealership gates, pushed the "new" wireless button and accelerated down the road. A bunch of guys who happened to be standing near the kerb as I drove past them started clapping as they turned around because of the exhaust sound and saw the R8 drive past. The sound is Really Really nice :) .. (deeper and then nice and high pitched past 5k RPM- Zero drone). I'll post more on it later.
Cant wait to see the video.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Looking forward to it....

·
Supporting Vendor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

Thank you also! Can't wait to see the vids :)

·
Supporting Vendor
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Whoa. You got yours already? That must mean mine is right around the corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt, well actually your splendid system is done! Pics here with the first GT system except for the one made as prototype.

10.1 KG total weight
Valvetronic design
Inconel 625 material

Today it will dispatch.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 122 Posts