Audi R8 Forums banner

kreissieg exhaust video

6K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  bz888 
#1 ·
#8 ·
This is a Japanese company.:)
The funny part is that European companys are making exhaust's that sounds like an american V8 and a Japanese company make an exhaust that sounds like an European V8 !!!!:rolleyes:

They wrote me back today and the price is 620000 YEN ( U$S 6200) :eek:
I'm still going to buy it.!!! :cool:

#9 ·
^ Haha, so true. Now if only an American company made an exhaust that (god forbid) sounded like a japanese import. I actually wasn't aware that Kreissieg was Japanese. I guess the name threw me off as it always sounded European to me (I guess that was the goal?:p).

#12 ·
Maybe I'm missing something, but why would it include hi-flow cats if the whole point of the valvetronic system is to have two profiles; one that utilizes standard path and the other that bypasses the cats altogether. I don't see where you'd be using the hi-flows as you'd either run factory or no cats at all...

#14 ·
^OOH, I didn't catch that. I'm not 100% sure, but from the youtube description it appeared to say "F1 VT". Also, I just checked Kreissieg's website and under "options" for the R8 exhaust appears to be a wireless remote control switch for the VT. I guess the best thing to do is ask them directly as you were going to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.