Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We ran Laguna Seca for two days in the rain with the Audi Club in the middle of February.

It was my first time at this track. It is beautiful and engaging. I can see why it is one of the icons of American motorsports.

Here's one lap, I picked this one to show you because we avoided most of the traffic and because of the beautiful rainbow over turn six. Speeds were modest, but the conditions certainly were conducive to learning more about the car. Enjoy!
(If you click thru to youtube, then click watch in high quality, the video is a little better)​

BTW, I have to thank all the other R8 owners for not showing up, thus allowing mine to be the lone R8 star of the show. ;) You missed a very fun couple of days!

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Oh, the memories, great video - I sure would have been there if I still lived in Monterey! Rain is what you get this time of year. The AT&T final round was washed out last weekend. See you in August!

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Laguna Seca in the wet

(c) 2009 Dito Milan www.gotbluemilk.com

The Corkscrew

(c) 2009 Dito Milan www.gotbluemilk.com

You can preview the entire gallery here, as well as pictures of my wife in the TT here. If you like any of the pictures, I'd encourage you to buy a print to support Dito - he spent all weekend standing out in the rain to take these great pictures!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts