Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Kreso,

How many demo cars does Audi have?

According to the numerplates around 20? 8000 - 80019

The red is nice too! First time I've seen it, it's number 04 (license plate) from Audi.

And do you have more pics of the Daytona Grey with that sideblade? I ordered it like that!

Bye

Tim

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
25 R8s...
Manual and R-Tronic, normal and Ceramic brakes, normal and Bucket seats...
In ALL currently available colors!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Kreso,

And do you have more pics of the Daytona Grey with that sideblade? I ordered it like that!

Bye

Tim
Hi Kreso,

Do you have any other pictures of Daytona Grey with carbon side blades, much appreciated if you have.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a mate at Car magazine, Chris Chilton, who is on that jolly, back next Monday. I'll quiz him then & report back!

·
Registered
782 Posts
25 R8s...
25! Wow! But why aren't they all available to see. People who want to order the R8 (or already did) want to see the colours. Just pictures of the R8's in the different colours will help.

Sometimes Audi is strange.

And now I see it, that red one has also Ceramics!

·
Registered
128 Posts
25 R8s...
Kreso -
First; Thank you so much for your continuing information flow!!
As they say: YOU DA MAN!
2nd: please ask your (agent) to send pix of the "bucket seats", and also pix of the Mustang Brown, if there is one in LV. And while he's at it, how 'bout the other colors too! Would love to see an Isis White car....
After seeing the red car, I'm liking the idea of strong contrast betw. the body color and the blade, rather than trying to make it 'blend'. May have to talk to my dealer and change my color spec asap.......
Thanks again Kreso,
James

·
Registered
782 Posts
Wow, I thought the red one was going to be ugly but it is very nice!
I thought so too, It does looks nice, but also like a dinky-toy somehow :)

The Daytona looks dull when you see the red one :/

·
Registered
840 Posts
Excellent posts and pictures Kreso ... thanks yet again.

The red is interesting ... better than I had thought it would look ... but somehow it doesn't quite ... 'work' ... for me.

The Daytona Grey doesn't look as good in the picture as I thought it would ... although it might look better in the real world.

Presently I'm quite glad my order is Phantom Black ... although I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can have the exclusive colours that I'm after.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Kids on the street may point at a red R8 and say: "Fer....!"
If I had a red R8 ... they might be able to say something along the lines of ... "Is that a Fer" before I put a stop to it ... but I probably shouldn't say how I'd stop them from saying any more ... ;)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Maybe in one year time it will be different...;)

Kids will look at F430 replacement and scream AUDI R8!!:D :D :D
Hehehe LOL :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts