Audi R8 Forums banner

Left a deposit but curious...

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  joker 
#1 ·
hey all, I am new to this site and new to audi... I left a deposit yesterday on an 08 R8 pretty much loaded except for the Rtronic... there is just something bout manual i still enjoy... anyone I was told by the dealer that even though they said carbon package was not listed it could still be ordered... so I ordered it...was wondering what people paid for it and how many people actually were able to get there cars with the carbon package... thanks...

#3 ·
I've got told I've got the last set of carbon stuff for the Korea allocation. I hope they are not lying. How much? Please don't ask... it's sad to mention the prices in Korea.

#6 ·
there are at least a coupla aftermarket places that are selling the cf blades, engine bays and interiors... careful cause the price differences can be substantial- (shop around)

#7 ·
thanks for the replies guy.. well they said that it is about a year wait but there have been a few people canceling so if something comes in that is close to what i want i will have the option to take it... If i can shorten the time by cancelling the carbon and getting it elsewhere... Any recommendations on where to get the whole carbon package? sideblades, enginebay etc? Also i saw on this site or a link off this site the front lower carbon lip, do they include that with the 08's..... I asked the dealer and they do not seem to know either!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.