Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Not to compete with Osman but I will be selling my genuine LMS rear wing very soon:

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car

Some extra bits of info:
  • There were two different widths of LMS wing. The one I am selling is the less-wide one coming in at 176cm. The reason I'm selling is because I've changed it to the extra-wide 'Ultra' one which is 196cm. This is because my car has the full LMS bodykit which is widebody, so wider is better for me. If your build is not widebody I'd recommend the 176cm wing I have as it would line up with the width of the car perfectly. Going with an Ultra wing might look a bit strange as it would actually overhang off the side of the body.
  • The wing I have has been professionally painted to a high gloss finish, which took 5 layers of clearcoat due to how the race parts come completely untreated.
  • My price would be something between £2000 and £3000 depending on if you need the end plates too.
  • My wing is not swan neck. Instead its standard upright design which IMO looks better (I'm biased!). Osman could easily get you the uprights for either design I'm sure.
  • I bought this wing brand new from Audi for £5000 and its been on the car for just over a year with only about 1-2000 miles.
Any questions let me know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to compete with Osman but I will be selling my genuine LMS rear wing very soon:

View attachment 281589

View attachment 281590

Some extra bits of info:
  • There were two different widths of LMS wing. The one I am selling is the less-wide one coming in at 176cm. The reason I'm selling is because I've changed it to the extra-wide 'Ultra' one which is 196cm. This is because my car has the full LMS bodykit which is widebody, so wider is better for me. If your build is not widebody I'd recommend the 176cm wing I have as it would line up with the width of the car perfectly. Going with an Ultra wing might look a bit strange as it would actually overhang off the side of the body.
  • The wing I have has been professionally painted to a high gloss finish, which took 5 layers of clearcoat due to how the race parts come completely untreated.
  • My price would be something between £2000 and £3000 depending on if you need the end plates too.
  • My wing is not swan neck. Instead its standard upright design which IMO looks better (I'm biased!). Osman could easily get you the uprights for either design I'm sure.
  • I bought this wing brand new from Audi for £5000 and its been on the car for just over a year with only about 1-2000 miles.
Any questions let me know.
I bought the PPI body kit from Osman a few years back, not on LMS level but look wise it’s similar, I made a bit wider and I had the wheels custom made to same specs as LMS ones, so I have to measure but I think my car is near the 2m width same as LMS.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Is the wing in the pictures your 176cm wing?
Hi mate, no worries!

Yeah the wing on my car is the 176cm one. Still more than plenty wide enough and is a VERY serious wing. The chord of this thing is 40cm - its huge! I probably made out the 176cm wing wasn't wide enough haha but that's really not the case:
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

I'm just looking to get a bit more downforce for trackdays so changing to the 196cm wing!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi mate, no worries!

Yeah the wing on my car is the 176cm one. Still more than plenty wide enough and is a VERY serious wing. The chord of this thing is 40cm - its huge! I probably made out the 176cm wing wasn't wide enough haha but that's really not the case:
View attachment 281717

I'm just looking to get a bit more downforce for trackdays so changing to the 196cm wing!
Is that your car? If so… wow man, BEAUTIFUL!

I love the yellow fog lights in the front grill? Is that something someone knows how to do?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts