Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I took on re-decorating my garage when the lock down started 3 months back or so. It took a little while getting all the pieces together and finishing it off but it's finally done (bar a few minor tweaks). I poached the color theme from some photos of another Audi garage I saw online, then personalized it. My 2012 GT fits in with the color scheme pretty well ! Hope you like it 馃憤馃槉

Registered
Excellent job. Looks fantastic.

Premium Member
Very nice - great work!

Registered
I don't miss much about owning a home, but now I pay $275 a month per tiny ass parking space in a major downtown apartment. So, for 2 cars and one for the bikes its already $825 a month in parking rental fees. I guess its better than when i lived in Hong Kong and a parking spot was like $200,000 in our office building!

But occasionally i see a very nice garage like yours and it makes me realize what im missing by living in an apartment building. I can imagine it feels nice to come home to a clean organized garage.

Nicely done!!!

Registered
Looks amazing. The fifty shades of grey theme goes really well with the car colour (y)

Ncely thought out and the Audi logos here and there are a great addition. Well done that man!

Registered
Well, I took on re-decorating my garage when the lock down started 3 months back or so. It took a little while getting all the pieces together and finishing it off but it's finally done (bar a few minor tweaks). I poached the color theme from some photos of another Audi garage I saw online, then personalized it. My 2012 GT fits in with the color scheme pretty well ! Hope you like it 馃憤馃槉 View attachment 251877 View attachment 251878

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #14
What floor paint did you choose ? Did you use a clear on top ?
It's a new style epoxy floor, the product is Penntech and is a Polyurea . But it has a lifetime warranty or 15yrs transferrable, is cheaper than epoxy and can be done in one day.

Registered
That looks incredible. I had the same idea over lockdown. He's a picture of the final result, taken before I traded in the RS5 for my R8.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts