Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still doubting between CF, Piano Laqcuer and the normal micro metallic grey. But I was not able to find any pics of the standard interiour.

Anyone? It the micro metallic grey the same as the frame around the Nav Plus? But still, how would it look it the 'monoposto' is like that?

·
Registered
617 Posts
I'm still doubting between CF, Piano Laqcuer and the normal micro metallic grey. But I was not able to find any pics of the standard interiour.

Anyone? It the micro metallic grey the same as the frame around the Nav Plus? But still, how would it look it the 'monoposto' is like that?
I have gone for the micro metallic finish + extended leather.

The leather covered monoposter is the best finish IMHO.

Not a great fan of carbon for the interior, yes for the blades and engine surround as these are "engineered" areas. Interior should be finished with a subtle quality about it.

Micro metallic finish is a nice natural finish which compliments the leather interior. Also you benfit from no glare or finger marks unlike carbon or piano black. Each to their own :) :) :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think Guilty means the standard interior on the basic spec car where the monoposto is micrometallic grey. I haven't seen any photos of this but if you go to the german R8 configurator you can get an impression of what this will look like - not bad IMHO

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guilty, try this...
Yes, that should be the one. Although it's not very clear the monoposto is the same as the border around the Nav.

I'll stick to it. I had pianolaqcuer in my '99 S3, it was nice but scratch and fingerprint sensitive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts