Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving on from my GT3 and interested in buying a manual V10 with less than 10k miles.
Anyone have something I can convince you to sell?

thanks
Curt

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am moving on from my GT3 and interested in buying a manual V10 with less than 10k miles.
Anyone have something I can convince you to sell?

thanks
Curt
Curt,

I own the second to last 2015 V10 Plus with a manual transmission produced.
It has 10,100 miles on it and has been pampered. It is Mythos Black with Diamond
stitch interior and every option available. Not one scratch or ding on it. Is seriously
like new. It listed for 183,500. I love this car and do not need to sell but as they say
everything is for sale for the right price.

If you want to talk further please let me know

Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Steve, Just joined the forum and saw your response to a wanted ad. Thought it was worth asking if you sold your car? Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’ve got a 2010 v10 manual, white with tungsten brown interior. Bought as a one owner from Bruce Simon earlier this year

·
Registered
72 Posts
Have a sepang spyder with 19k miles. V10 6mt. Slightly higher mileage than you want but completely stock and pristine. Kicking around trading for Gt3rs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks really nice. The price is in the ball park. So here goes the questions: What color is the interior? What options does it have ? How many owners has the car had? Does it have an accident history? I understand clutches last about 20K miles, what shape is the clutch in? Has it been changed? Have you got some pictures of the interior? I really do like the color. I will be out for the rest of the day but I'll look for your response this evening. The GT3RS is a better balanced car and very different. Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
Looks really nice. The price is in the ball park. So here goes the questions: What color is the interior? What options does it have ? How many owners has the car had? Does it have an accident history? I understand clutches last about 20K miles, what shape is the clutch in? Has it been changed? Have you got some pictures of the interior? I really do like the color. I will be out for the rest of the day but I'll look for your response this evening. The GT3RS is a better balanced car and very different. Thanks
Sorry to bud in, but clutches last a lot longer than 20k if you drive normal(not launching at every light). I'm at 50k currently on original clutch and it's still very healthy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No problem. I'm new here and am looking for my first R8. I read in one review on the cars, that the clutch doesn't last long (they said 20K mi.) Good to get the real story from someone who knows. I'm trying to learn everything I can. Thanks,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry N0mad17, I didn't notice your post until now. Thanks for the offer but I may have found something in the model years I was looking for. Thanks again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts