Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Audi R8 V10 | S-Tronic | Ibis White - Blackout | Carbon Blades Engine bay, Trim | Sport Exhaust
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, I am right on the fence for buying the fabspeed valved option for my 2015Gen1v10. I have seen plenty of videos, but I need to hear this thing in person before I can commit this kind of money. I have a 2015 coupe today with the OEM valved exhause which is nice, but it's no aftermarket. I do unfortunately have to have a "quiet mode" for some places I take my car. So valved is the only option.

I'm willing to drive a ways to come hear one, so let me know if you've got one installed.

--Shawn

666 Posts
Hey All, I am right on the fence for buying the fabspeed valved option for my 2015Gen1v10. I have seen plenty of videos, but I need to hear this thing in person before I can commit this kind of money. I have a 2015 coupe today with the OEM valved exhause which is nice, but it's no aftermarket. I do unfortunately have to have a "quiet mode" for some places I take my car. So valved is the only option.

I'm willing to drive a ways to come hear one, so let me know if you've got one installed.

--Shawn
Hey Shawn!

Glad to hear you're about ready to pull the trigger, let me know if can assist in any way. Whether it be with locating a customer in your area or getting you our R8Talk exclusive discount!
Shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

Cheers, John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts