·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
img201208151302040003-X3.jpg
img201208151332080126-X3.jpg
img201208151617120379-X3.jpg

Hello All,

After reading more on the R8 and seeing what all of you have posted on this forum, I am pushed a bit more in the direction of an R8. I have quite a few cars, but am looking to get an R8 as an all around performance driver. I am looking to get something with more technology and that my wife can also drive. To make space I am looking to trade or sell my 1999 NSX. My NSX is Monaco blue/black and it is a very special car as it is low miles, 38,500 and 500 HP from a Honda factory spec Comptech high boost supercharger. It has over $50k in performance upgrades all tastefully done (big brembo brake kit, brand new KWv3 suspension, performance exhaust and headers, brand new twin plate racing clutch, all maintenance is current and up to date, new light weight wheels and tires, ipod connection and cf interior trim). This is a perfectly sorted NSX with no issues or headaches. There is only a slight tick from the abs as it has not been driven enough. This car is great and gives the NSX all the extras it needed to become truly one of the greatest cars. This car was owned by three owners before me. I had a new Comptech progrip 2 clutch installed as well as $3000 of maintenance. It has a new 2005 transmission as the original transmission had the 4.55 Comptech gearing that was prone to failure (you can research this) and resulted in some transmission wear. It was notchy and I was not happy with this so I upgraded it. Now it shifts smooth as silk and it all practically brand new. This car has all new seals/everything rubber, timing belt, water pump, clutch master and slave cylinders, new baffled high volume oil pan (have original perfect condition), new axle boots, brand new upgraded compound fuel lines, new coolant, full recent tune up (including supercharger), upgraded climate control system, full Comptech sway bars and much much more. The car has an upgraded HID headlight system. The KW V3 system is fully adjustable and I just had an alignment completed. Everything works and runs perfectly. I am sure it rides as comfortable as an R8.

I have both sets of wheels that you see in the pictures. One set is Forgestar-CF5 18 front and 19 rear (brand new with the best possible tires for the NSX, Goodyear F1s) with a few hundred miles. The other set is HRE's that are set up with 17-front and 18- rear. You can choose which one you like better. I have copies of all upgrades and recent invoices (from me and from Tim, the previous owner).

Also, I wanted to mention that I have been to three high performance days with the car. I made it a point of getting you some of these pictures. This car is right at home in at the track. It will lap Ferrari 430's all day long. It has always been serviced by NSX factory trained techs. I can give you two shops as reference (Acura of Lynnwood and Zahntech), both in the Seattle area. It was modified and serviced by auto wave in Southern California. They are considered one of the premier shops for the NSX (world-wide).
If you are interested, I would be willing to trade my car plus give you cash. I am considering any R8. I can have the car delivered and come to where you are located/or vice versa. I am located in Seattle. Thanks for reading my post. For more information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Jacob
[email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
I might be interested. I have an 2011 V10 Spyder in red, 35K miles, pristine condition. Please PM me more pictures.Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts