Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently selling my 2009 Audi R8 and decided to return it back to stock...so I have A LOT of parts available. Most parts have been on the car for 4k miles or less! Looking to first sell local in SoCal (Orange County) but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Link to the build thread for more photos:

All parts below still available (updated 10/15):

Custom GT3 center exit exhaust with dummy oval tip that floats in the rear bumper where the license plate would typically go (includes used/precut rear bumper so you don't have to cut into your stock one). This thing sounds epic! - $700

Carbon Fiber V10 GT rear diffuser
(brand unknown). I purchased this rear diffuser used online and it had previous damage and was pretty beat up on the underside of the fins which didn't bug me but I want to disclose this to potential buyer. As most know, the V10 rear diffuser does not fit the V8 bumper without gaps but it still looked pretty darn good to me! I ended up adding 2 bolts through the underside of the diffuser that then connected to the rear bumper. Ran this solid without issues!
7/29 Update - We tried installing this on a 2011 V10 and couldn't get it to fit..or at least not without trimming some of the tabs and potentially small sections on the backside of the rear bumper. I am guessing that it was originally installed on a facelift V10 rear bumper - $400

Custom side skirt skidplates
(made of marine grade polyurethane) riveted onto w/ OEM Grey V8 side skirts. - $500

All parts below SOLD (updated 10/15):

APEX Race Parts EC7R forged wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (includes H&R 15mm wheel spacer/adapters and factory TPMS). Wheels are Porsche 5x130 fitment at 18x9 +46 front and 18x10.5 +44 rear. Tires 235/40R18 front and 285/35R18 rear. Front tires are pretty worn out but the rears still have some meat. - SOLD

APR Performance GTC-500 71"carbon fiber wing and carbon fiber trunk replacement
(so that you don't have to cut into your stock trunk lid). I am looking for a local buyer that is willing to trade me for stock un-cut engine bay plastics as mine are precut for the wing uprights...in return I will do the swap and wing install for you. - SOLD

Maxton front lip
(gloss black). A few scrapes noted on the underside. - SOLD

RS grille
(gloss black) - SOLD

Carbon Fiber canards
(brand unknown). I purchased these used online and ended up never getting aroung to installing them. - SOLD

Gloss black emblem set
(includes front Audi rings, rear Audi rings and rear R8 emblem. - SOLD

K&N V10 air filters (part number E-0669) I bought this for my V8 unknowing it was the wrong part number so these are still BRAND NEW. - SOLD

·
Registered
14 Posts
PM’d you on fb. I’ll take a few of the parts. I’m in OC.

I’ll take the apr wing, front lip, canards, black emblem set.

maybe the rear diffuser. I just want to see it first.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DM's all received. The wing, front lip, canards, grille, emblems and possibly diffuser all pending local sale on Monday to Vietfob714. Will let everyone else know that inquired about these parts after that!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am currently selling my 2009 Audi R8 and decided to return it back to stock...so I have A LOT of parts available. Most parts have been on the car for 4k miles or less! Looking to first sell local in SoCal (Orange County) but willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Link to the build thread for more photos:

View attachment 264471
View attachment 264472
APR Performance GTC-500 71"carbon fiber wing and carbon fiber trunk replacement (so that you don't have to cut into your stock trunk lid). I am looking for a local buyer that is willing to trade me for stock un-cut engine bay plastics as mine are precut for the wing uprights...in return I will do the swap and wing install for you. - New $3500 $1800

APEX Race Parts EC7R forged wheels w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
(includes H&R 15mm wheel spacer/adapters and factory TPMS). Wheels are Porsche 5x130 fitment at 18x9 +46 front and 18x10.5 +44 rear. Tires 235/40R18 front and 285/35R18 rear. Front tires are pretty worn out but the rears still have some meat. - New $4500 $1800

BC Racing coilovers with Swift springs
(includes KW EDC Delete) 14kg/mm front/12kg/mm rear springs rates. Currently still on the car. - New $2100 $1100

Custom GT3 center exit exhaust
with dummy oval tip that floats in the rear bumper where the license plate would typically go (includes used/precut rear bumper so you don't have to cut into your stock one). This thing sounds epic! - $1100

Carbon Fiber V10 GT rear diffuser
(brand unknown). I purchased this rear diffuser used online and it had previous damage and was pretty beat up on the underside of the fins which didn't bug me but I want to disclose this to potential buyer. As most know, the V10 rear diffuser does not fit the V8 bumper without gaps but it still looked pretty **** good to me! I ended up adding 2 bolts through the underside of the diffuser that then connected to the rear bumper. Ran this solid without issues! - $500

Maxton front lip
(gloss black). A few scrapes noted on the underside. - New $580 $250

RS grille (gloss black). - New $780 $350

Custom side skirt skidplates
(made of marine grade polyurethane) riveted onto w/ OEM Grey V8 side skirts. - $600

Carbon Fiber canards
(brand unknown). I purchased these used online and ended up never getting aroung to installing them. - $150

K&N V10 air filters (part number E-0669) I bought this for my V8 unknowing it was the wrong part number so these are still BRAND NEW. - New $175 $125

Gloss black emblem set
(includes front Audi rings, rear Audi rings and rear R8 emblem. - New $150 $50
DM's all received. The wing, front lip, canards, grille, emblems and possibly diffuser all pending local sale on Monday to Vietfob714. Will let everyone else know that inquired about these parts after that!
Sorry not that great with PM'S.
Would you consider postage to Australia? Possibly the BC coilovers?
Cheers

·
Registered
106 Posts
I’m interested taking the diffuser, ready to pay now thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i love the wheels but i am fairly certain 18's arent going to clear the stasis bigger rotors/calipers
I couldn't honestly tell you as they were on my standard V8 brakes. These wheels are made for maximum clearance and function..but I would prefer not to imply they will fit your setup! If you are local we can figure out a day to test fit them (if they are still available).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All DM's returned and current parts availabilty updated!

Parts noted sold Vietfob714! Thanks Tom and hope you enjoy the new setup!

Update on the rear diffuser fitment:
7/29 Update - We tried installing this on a 2011 V10 and couldn't get it to fit..or at least not without trimming some of the tabs and potentially small sections on the backside of the rear bumper. I am guessing that it was originally installed on a facelift V10 rear bumper

·
Registered
731 Posts
I couldn't honestly tell you as they were on my standard V8 brakes. These wheels are made for maximum clearance and function..but I would prefer not to imply they will fit your setup! If you are local we can figure out a day to test fit them (if they are still available).
i appreciate it. im on the other coast unfortunately. good luck with your sale

1 - 20 of 29 Posts