Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R8
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got the car lowered today on H&R Springs and couldn't be happier. Now just patiently waiting for my HRE Wheels to get here. Lot's more goodies coming for the R8 after the wheels are on the car.

Sorry didn't have time to wash the car it's a little dirty and snapped these pics before the sun went down.

·
Registered
636 Posts
looks clean to me...awesome beast!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can't tell from the photo - how much lower did you go?

·
Vendor
4,792 Posts
Just got the car lowered today on H&R Springs and couldn't be happier. Now just patiently waiting for my HRE Wheels to get here. Lot's more goodies coming for the R8 after the wheels are on the car.

Sorry didn't have time to wash the car it's a little dirty and snapped these pics before the sun when down.

View attachment 255406 View attachment 255407
Looks nice. I have gloss black emblem kits and a 3 piece rear lip spoiler in carbon

·
Registered
2020 R8
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's even all the way around. Car is on an incline making it look that way...

So yeah zero negative rake but thanks for attempting to point out the negatives.

negative rake, front looks kinda high imo, 30mm is sweet spot all around.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes I know what "negative" rake is, not my first rodeo modding cars...;)
ok, you said i'm trying to point out negatives about your car.
im not, i said in my opinion (imo) front looks high..but if you said even then i'm not arguing with you about that. no hard feeling

·
Registered
On the hunt R8 performance
28 Posts

Sorry didn't have time to wash the car it's a little dirty and snapped these pics before the sun went down.

View attachment 255406 View attachment 255407
Killer color. Where you able to get alignment within specifications?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts