Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After my Sideblade post I'm now onto interior colours. Has anyone seen Luxor in the flesh and can you comment on it - too brown, look good etc ?. I'd have it with a black body! Also.. what's pale grey like in the flesh?

In ideal world I'd go all black but not sure if that would be too sombre!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have that color interior in the enhanced leather package. It adds black leather inserts to the dash and door which looks great in my opinion. I also have the black headliner and will add black mats to really two tone the inside. That color should look outstanding with a black body.

·
Registered
482 Posts
it actually looks quite nice. It's one of those colors that you should not base it by looking at pictures. The downside to it was how easily a scuff or dirt smudge would show.

·
Registered
250 Posts
it actually looks quite nice. It's one of those colors that you should not base it by looking at pictures. The downside to it was how easily a scuff or dirt smudge would show.
After 6K miles its still scuff and smudge free. I think the leather is easier to keep clean than plastic. On the other hand the mats are impossible to keep clean. So spending $195 a year on new mats might need to be added to the maintainence budget.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dad is a retired coach trimmer who used to work for Rolls so he has told me all I need to know to keep the leather in good condition.

I'm very close to buying a Mugello blue car with light grey interior. Overmats are a given I think :)

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
gonna share...

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
I actually love my Hexomat brand overmats.See my gallery for pic called Hexomats and carbon for a look/see. :) I will only use my new custom mats if Pamela Anderson wants a lift!! (day dreaming again!) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts