Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5,822 Posts
If you are referring to the ones from Nagengast, there are plenty of threads on here giving positive feedback on them.

Reactions: Jaynic

· Registered
1,791 Posts
I dealt with nagengast and he was great to work with. Never heard a bad thing about him on this site and he has been around for a long time.

Also, I just got new mag rides and the car feels totally amazing. I bet you will be shocked at how different the car feels.

· Vendor
632 Posts
Yes, I suppose we should start a thread with testimonials and reviews. Not many people are keen to send praises when they don’t have problems with our shocks, but you can view several reviews in our main thread here: Nagengast Magnetic Ride Shocks Regeneration - USA/Canada
Shoot me an email with your address and I’ll respond with a quote right away.

Cheers!
Raf

· Registered
7 Posts
If you are referring to the ones from Nagengast, there are plenty of threads on here giving positive feedback on them.
Hi, i bel
Hi, I believe you have passive shocks on your car? Do you know the part numbers? Also are they normal or sport?

regards

· Registered
5,822 Posts
Hi, i bel

Hi, I believe you have passive shocks on your car? Do you know the part numbers? Also are they normal or sport?

regards
Yes I went with 'normal' passives.
Front Part Code: 420 412 019 BA
Rear Part Code: 420 512 019 BA

Reactions: Jie85

· Registered
5,822 Posts
Spoke to Audi today, those numbers are no longer available.
Suggest you speak with Ricky then as he will know the 'replacement' part numbers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts