Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Man, I feel like giving my R8 to "IamAudi". He's really into Audi; at least more than me. :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
This is a great video. Never seen it before.

·
Registered
494 Posts
This was a great video - I did not have an appreciation for the complexity of that ad before now. It makes me wonder what the budget was. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, I feel like giving my R8 to "IamAudi". He's really into Audi; at least more than me. :)
Thanks, I really appreciate everyones comments and the positive atmosphere in the R8 Talk forums. Let me know if I can ever be of any help, and thanks for the offer on the R8, I just might take you up on it one day.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
I will second that! He is one fine representative for Audi and his dealership (Sunset in Beaverton, OR). VERY well informed about his product and very pleasant to deal with......NO, I don't work there!! But he's my salesman!;)
Even posted pics of my new car so I didn't have to!!:cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will second that! He is one fine representative for Audi and his dealership (Sunset in Beaverton, OR). VERY well informed about his product and very pleasant to deal with......NO, I don't work there!! But he's my salesman!;)
Even posted pics of my new car so I didn't have to!!:cool:
Thanks Willyjp!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Good point about the budget Kthacher. All of us paid for that. But us R8 owners feel the most gratification from this commercial. :)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Thanks for the great video. I had no idea the making of the Audi Commercial was so complex.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts