1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Got to make the most of this sunshine as it won't be around for much longer. 馃槑

• Sad
Reactions: Chalkymon and DaveL

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely. It's either crappy weather or endless slow moving traffic. Got stuck behind a couple of crustys dawdling along country roads! Thankfully when the time came to open the taps, they became rear view history in the blink of an eye.
Hope all's well in your Camp mate?

Registered
Absolutely. It's either crappy weather or endless slow moving traffic. Got stuck behind a couple of crustys dawdling along country roads! Thankfully when the time came to open the taps, they became rear view history in the blink of an eye.
Hope all's well in your Camp mate?
Doing fine thanks. Shall most likely be doing a SORN on the R8 at the end of this month so trying to get a few drives in before then.

Reactions: Chalkymon

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Howdo mate. Hope you're well? That's me done for the season! SORN in place (拢50 credited) Warm & dry & connected to the Bty conditioner till the summer rolls around. Did about 400 miles this year. But at least they were enjoyable miles & that's what matters most.

Registered
Hi buddy, all good thanks. Hope you're well.
Mine is all tucked up in the garage for the winter now. Managed around 1400 miles this year which is not too bad considering I didn't get it back from Ricky until May.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi buddy, all good thanks. Hope you're well.
Mine is all tucked up in the garage for the winter now. Managed around 1400 miles this year which is not too bad considering I didn't get it back from Ricky until May.
Glad to hear. What did you have done to it?
Apologies for the delay in getting back!

Registered
Glad to hear. What did you have done to it?
Apologies for the delay in getting back!
Ricky was storing it for me over the winter due to lack of garage room at home. With the Evo now sold I have the space to keep it here.

Reactions: Chalkymon
1 - 10 of 10 Posts