Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed the number of ... 'active members' ... has topped the 100 mark ... :)

For a forum based site that targets such a small group of users ... after all no one here yet actually owns an R8 ... I think hitting the 100 member mark in approximately four months is pretty good going ... this based on the fact I think 'ekool' must have been the first member on the site ... and the first post I can find from him was made four months ago ... virtually to the day.

Being a webmaster and forum administrator ... are thankless tasks ... I can vouch for this having undertaken both tasks in the past ... keep up the good work ekool ... I for one am very grateful for the site ... and am really enjoying the growing sense of 'community' that is to be found in the forums.

So ... in recognition of this milestone ...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Well done ekool.

Just think how busy this site will become when the offical facts & details are out, yet alone when the first deliveries actually happen - roll on May 2007 !!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems odd ... but the number of active users has taken a bit of a tumble since I posted this thread around 10 days ago ... 87 active members are all that the site is currently showing.

It seems a bit of a shame ... especially seeing as how quiet it has become on Fourtitude ... it was nice to come here and have a natter about ... current rumours ... speculation ... not to mention the latest bits of information to be confirmed.

Still ... I'm sure it will pick up again soon ... like L3MAN said ...
L3MAN said:
Just think how busy this site will become when the offical facts & details are out, yet alone when the first deliveries actually happen - roll on May 2007 !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts