Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I advise anyone thinking about Milltek to do a search regarding Milltek failures of their cat systems, and Porsche. ( I only know the Porsche history) I never had one, because of the many stories. So please understand that I am not speaking from 1st person experience. They certainly have a slick video, and maybe all of the past problems with cat failures have been solved. I just think any buyer would do well by researching this product a little beyond the fun video.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mozza, you are spending too much time under your car cover, get out in the sunshine and enjoy. Sorry but posted ages ago............
Sorry L3MAN for the repost ,perhaps i'm sniffing too much car wax these days
I think i need to get out a bit more ,just cannot bear to see her dirty
(yes i am sad as my wife keeps telling me ,but our friends think its a great joke )

·
Registered
617 Posts
Sorry L3MAN for the repost ,perhaps i'm sniffing too much car wax these days
I think i need to get out a bit more ,just cannot bear to see her dirty
(yes i am sad as my wife keeps telling me ,but our friends think its a great joke )
Don't worry Mozza, my family thinks I am a Audiophile, so long as it is legal I don't care what they call me. By the way what wax are you taking :D :D :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm using swiss vax mystery wax but i've just had paint correction done on her and got the detailer to use Zymol Royale Glaze wax on her

1 - 7 of 7 Posts