Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finallky released according tot heir web page.I know that guy keeps posting on here about his,but he hasn't put any videos up or anything...I need to know how it sounds and what power improvements are...anyone any ideas ?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm very curious about this also... Anyone ??
I am interested but have 2 concerns, 1. the warranty and 2. my wife.

Charles, will you get one too? Where can you get these in Korea?

Btw, found this place near Walker Hill that seems to have the Swissvax service. AND they seem to have some exortics in the showroom but unfortunately it wasn't open.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Its just the catback. Wait for the full system (including the highflow cats).

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am interested but have 2 concerns, 1. the warranty and 2. my wife.

Charles, will you get one too? Where can you get these in Korea?

Btw, found this place near Walker Hill that seems to have the Swissvax service. AND they seem to have some exortics in the showroom but unfortunately it wasn't open.
Regarding the Warranty, I know the owner of Gojin quite well, so I think I(We) can find a way around this. And the place you were talking about is called Reckless. It is a Japanese Exotics/Luxury car importer and tuner. I heard they are pretty big in Japan. It is their Korea Branch. They are the official dealers for Swissvax in Korea, but i'm not sure if the only sell the products or offer the full car detail service. I know a place called Sonic which is the official dealer for ABT and MTM in Korea, and they are quite good with tuning exotic cars. All of the Novitec Ferraris around here are done by them.
If I do end up getting Milltek exhaust or any other brand they don't have in Korea, I would probably end up ordering it myself and having it installed at Gojin or Sonic. But most likely at Gojin due to warranty issues. I'm still looking around for the "right" sound.

http://www.reckless.co.kr, http://www.sonic.co.kr

·
Registered
313 Posts
Its just the catback. Wait for the full system (including the highflow cats).
Me system has left today via UPS the UK.

I have bought the non res. system.

The main cat's are in the res body. If you buy the non res system you will not have the 2 cat system ( pre and main cats ) you only have the pre cat's, non problems with the OBE cjeck light as the sensors are sitting in front and behind the pre kat's.

So the main cats are out anyway.

The system should be here in the next 4 to 5 days.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I might drive down to Milltek and see/hear the **** thing.I spoke to my distributor and its a full day fitting job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts