Asking $1500 for local pickup in the Boston area, willing to ship at the buyer's expense but I can't imagine it won't be expensive! Sounded great but I decided to go for a REV9 rear section instead as I wanted more volume! Been on the car for the last 10k miles give or take.
- 20hp gain and a weight savings of 15kg over the stock exhaust
- Larger 2.76" T304 anti-magnetic stainless steel pipe and rear muffler
- Non-resonated mid-pipe removes factory secondary cats without causing a check engine light
- Removes factory valves
- Fits all pre-facelift gen 1 V8s and retains OEM exhaust tips
- Retails for $2400 pre-tax/shipping