Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just saw this R8 on C&B (2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe - Gated 6-Speed Manual, AWD, ~16,800 Miles) and I realized that I would do dirty things for that mustang brown interior. Mine is currently the base black, but I'd like to explore some options for upfitting. I don't immediately see any kits or partouts with that color on eBay or car-part, so I'm wondering if there's a solution or if I'm just out of luck. I'm also not ruling out having an upholstery shop modify my current interior, just not sure how to best match the OEM quality. Any insights?

· Registered
42 Posts
“Tuscan Brown” and yes, it’s gorgeous ;)

If you can’t find one, I would also assume you’d have to go custom upholstery. I would love a set of wingbacks, but if I ever got them I would have to go custom to match this color.

Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
“Tuscan Brown” and yes, it’s gorgeous ;)

If you can’t find one, I would also assume you’d have to go custom upholstery.
Ya, that's what I'm looking for insight on, not sure if there are any vendors to check out or folk that have been able to do it in the past. On another note, "Tuscan brown" and "Mustang brown" were two separate interior colors with Mustang being a bit lighter. I'm personally more drawn to light interiors which is why I see it as such a vast improvement over black.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We might actually have a full Audi Exclusive interior in brown available.
Door cards, seat covers, steering wheel, console, dashboard items

Will check stock tomorrow
Good to hear, I'd like to do it with OEM parts (OEM look) if possible. Really looking for "Mustang Brown" but I'd be interested in hearing what options you have. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts