Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Chris, a great selection of pics and very helpful for those still making their mind up on colour combination - pearl grey / silver for me.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers geffers.. was my pleasure...

have updated the gallery with the silver carbonfiber SBs... and some Lemans pics

For me I must say... order is done and it will be PHANTOM BLACK with silver SideBlades... but had rather the polished wheels but I dont know when those are available.. but they look aweseom.. better then the "normal" 5spokes...

·
Registered
840 Posts
... ... ...
but had rather the polished wheels but I dont know when those are available.. but they look aweseom.. better then the "normal" 5spokes...
For me personally I rather like the 5 double spoke wheels for the R8 ... the RS4 introduced us to the 7 double spoke 19" wheels which, imho, look very nice ... I think the reduction to 5 spokes is a natural one and ... imho ... it works very well ... I'll reserve judgement on the 'polished' version until I've at least seen a decent picture ... I think they might work well with light to medium paint colours ... although they might look a bit ... 'bling' on darker paint colours ... although I'm sure some people will be after them just because they look more ... 'bling' ... than the standard rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
check the general discussion forum - re silver sideblades...
there you see the silver R8 with silver carbon fiber and ceramic breaks..

he has the normal double 5 spoke wheels.. but polished.. well i mean, in summer i dont really need bling wheels anyway... nurburgring is not a catwalk ;O)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts