1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
3,615 Posts
Amazing! How did you know I lay awake nights worrying about this? ;)
Customers who want to avoid that their neighbors suddenly shows up with the same car
Sorry for the smart-alec remark, I couldn't help myself:).
I do like this part:
MTM-Compressor confers the V8-engine with 560 hp

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MTM-Compressor confers the V8-engine with 560 hp
The VF-Engineering R8 Supercharger is indeed coming. There was a delay in getting the new manifold fabricated perfectly. ( Better safe and sure now, rather than being sorry later.) Now, all is again progressing as planned.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Bodhii, any idea how far out they are? It's looking like PES might beat them to the punch

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's looking like PES might beat them to the punch
Time will tell. From what I hear, PES has not even started ECU mapping on the R8, and that they are still thinking that there is a very easy crossover between all Audi models that use the 4.2L engines. :eek:

It seems PES pushes one or two people to go around giving sales pitches in all of the forums. So you will probably hear more from them. They change their user names in each forum, but say the exact same thing.

I have complete confidence in VF, and I know the VF guys are actually real engineers who work without consideration to another company's louder sales talk. They do the extra work that is always needed to make the highest quality product. Maybe PES is better than they appear to be. Time will tell.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Good looking out BODHII! It's those innocent acting scammers that can sting the worse. Also that R 8 color is one I haven't dreamt of, till now. This green screams "look at me!" One mean GREENIE !!;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts