Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
Apologies if this is a repost. I wanted to send out a quick note to recommend a program for those of you who listen to music using SD Cards. Since I use iTunes to manage my music and sync up my iPods for other cars, I wanted to keep the same playlists and interfaces when I bought my R8. I did a little bit of research and found iTunes Agent. http://ita.sourceforge.net/ What I did was create 2 new devices for 2 2GB SD cards. I created a text file at the root directory of each card and a single sub-folder ./Music or whatever you want to call it. I created 2 playlists and assigned each to an SD card. Now when I insert the SD card, iTunes agent recognizes them and I can sync the playlists up with the SD cards. I still manage playlists and songs in iTunes and can have them in my R8 whenever I want. Since 99.9 percent of my library is non-drm MP3's this works great for me. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Orion

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow, you lost me at root directory but it does sound like something I would like to do. I am sick of trying to use my Iphone to find songs.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The iTunes Agent site has great documentation as well. Let me know if you I can help wolfie.

Orion

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Hmm, might try this out. Can you sync multiple playlists with one card?

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't tried that yet, I will though and report back.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Thanks. If I can sync 2 or 3 playlists as separate folders, that'd be perfect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts