Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have a baby girl on the way so we needed to get an adult car in our life. My wife and I like our performance cars so we looked for a car that could "do it all." Went through a long search and a long decision on which car would go. Opted to keep the R8 V10 Plus but we sold the Nissan GT-R. Godzilla no more...but got the other flagship in Audi's lineup.

2018 Audi RS7 Performance!!!
Carbon Ceramics
Magnetic Ride

Previous owner already tinted the car, clear bra front and bottom sides, ceramic coated the paint, and installed weather tech floor mats. This sucker is FAST bone stock. Weather hasn't been the greatest to get good pictures short of when brought it home and at the dealer.

I didn't waste time with the VBOX.
0-60 3.1 seconds
0-100 7.2 seconds

60' 1.80
1/8th: 7.2 @ 99 MPH

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Very nice!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice choice! Looks great!

·
Registered
116 Posts
this was the car I almost bought before getting my r8 but I went with the r8 bec I could only purchase one and it's been my dream car since it came out in '08. I think the rs7 is the ultimate 4 door sedan/sportback. those body lines...definitely timeless just like the gen1 r8. excellent acquisition btw...congrats!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't purchase this one but I did test fit the baby seat. Only having one kid not two but was testing two different company's products. Some cars surprised me how much they fit and others surprised me at how tight the fitment was.

The RS7 it fits really well. I pushed the seat back as far as I could with that baby seat in place and I couldn't even touch the pedals. :p

Rather spacious car on the inside and the hatchback trunk seems to hold a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice.
I'm looking at that too.
My daily driver is an V8 S6- but long in the tooth now (2013).
And the new S6s will have twin V6... : ( -
So I am looking at the 2020 RS7s which have the V8.
Let us know how you enjoy the car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts