Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the store yesterday and a couple people were asking me questions about my car, suddenly another guy walks past and called it a "Puerto Rican Ferrari" I just kind of chuckled as I watched him get into some **** box

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Man,What an unusual comment! I've heard is that a 300 Z ?, Is that a Mitsubishi ? too. But that guy was just disrespectful.:eek:

·
Registered
761 Posts
LOL ... Puerto Rican Ferrari? Since when is Puerto Rico involved in car making anyway? Their Rhum is good though ;)

·
Registered
494 Posts
LOL ... Puerto Rican Ferrari? Since when is Puerto Rico involved in car making anyway? Their Rhum is good though ;)
The thing that is so distasteful about that comment, is that it is a racial slur and an Audi insult rolled into one statement. Jerks like that are not worth the time of day. Unfortunately they will be encountered from time-to-time.

·
Registered
761 Posts
The thing that is so distasteful about that comment, is that it is a racial slur and an Audi insult rolled into one statement. Jerks like that are not worth the time of day. Unfortunately they will be encountered from time-to-time.
wowow ... lol ... i am not sure if the "racist" and "jerk" is pointed at me but in no way did i mean to say something racist (i dont even think i did anyway) ... it's true puerto ricans dont make cars and it's also true their rhum is good ... :)

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
the world is full of armchair car snobs - only have to look on the forums and sites like youtube to see the level of ignorance out there.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hovy - this was not directed at you. I was referring to the guy who made the original comment.
oh oh ok ... because my comment was quoted in your comment ... so i thought you refered to me ... glad to know so ... :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Was at the store yesterday and a couple people were asking me questions about my car, suddenly another guy walks past and called it a "Puerto Rican Ferrari" I just kind of chuckled as I watched him get into some **** box
LOL...Ever notice, the idiots who make those kind of comments are driving POS'?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
POS=turd:)

·
Registered
761 Posts
And let's not forget that the car you drive is an extension of your personality. The R8 is refined, unique and quasi perfect. I believe the guy who referred to the R8 as a "Puerto Rican Ferrari" sure has a different personality.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts