Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I purchased this Ice Silver Metallic 2009 Audi R8 V8 in 2015 and have enjoyed every second of my ownership. Recently, I've decided it's time to move on to something else, so I hired my buddy Sam from Schwaafilms to shoot some videos for me.

As you can see, he is exceptionally talented at filming! (Audi-- cut a check for this man?!) This R8 has been such a fantastic car; I knew I would miss it. I wanted to document how amazing it looks while moving, something I seldom see. In addition to the video, he took some photos I will be printing for my office. I'll share more soon.

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Window

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Here's the list of modifications I've made to the car. Please ask any questions you might have about them!

Exterior:
  • OEM carbon side blades
  • OEM carbon mirrors
  • OEM carbon interior spades, blades, and handles
  • OEM V10 side skirts
  • Liberty walk style full carbon duckbill
  • Arlon semi-chrome wrap installed by Phenomenal Vinyl
  • GermanRush carbon canards
  • GermanRush carbon diffuser
  • Carbon engine vent overlays
  • 20x9 / 20x12 Brixton Forged wheels
  • Michelin PS4s
  • OneEighty yellow painted calipers
Performance:
  • StaSiS exhaust
  • K&N Air Filters
  • RaceChip pedal box
  • BC Coilovers with Swift springs on the custom spring rates (thanks to this forum)
  • KW mag ride delete
Interior:
  • MACarbon vents (driver & passenger)
  • MACarbon carbon door sills
  • OEM steering wheel wrapped in Alcantara
  • WC Latheworks shift knob
  • Kenwood amp and subwoofer (removable)
  • Carbon Radio Surround (not installed)
  • R8 puddle lights (Giggity)

Recent maintenance includes:
  • AC check every year (receipts to prove)
  • 2021 Carbon cleaning

I plan to offer the car for sale AS IS. If it doesn't sell within two months, I'll take it off the market to return to stock. This post is not intended to be a for-sale post. I will make an official post in the correct subforum shortly. Please let me know what you think! The wrap has been on for 4 years, and I'm debating taking it off, unless the buyer wants it like that. Thank you!
-Peter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts