Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Your car looks beautiful!
This is a tangential question to your post above: Why do people ask for follows and try to grow their page? What is the outcome?

I have a page for my car, but could not care less about it. What am I missing?

Reactions: Cu_Cuzz

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your car looks beautiful!
This is a tangential question to your post above: Why do people ask for follows and try to grow their page? What is the outcome?

I have a page for my car, but could not care less about it. What am I missing?
Thank you so much!

And well really me being a Millennial this is the kind of stuff I care about hahahaha Cars are a passion of mine in general want to just expand my horizons and share my passions with others more and more. Always wanted a bigger page is all but you get a lot of opportunities like this one I had and get to learn about new shows any people who care about these types of cars

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thank you so much!

And well really me being a Millennial this is the kind of stuff I care about hahahaha Cars are a passion of mine in general want to just expand my horizons and share my passions with others more and more. Always wanted a bigger page is all but you get a lot of opportunities like this one I had and get to learn about new shows any people who care about these types of cars
Thanks for the thoughtful response. Giving you a follow for that. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Absolutely stunning!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

I would love to have an Orange gated V10, unfortunately I’ve got a black gated V10, is that a wrap?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
On the hunt.
55 Posts
@Cu_Cuzz car looks absolutely fantastic my friend, great shots!

Sidebar here but is there a chance you know the person who has a similar colour wrap to yours, but in a gated v10 spyder? Just saw one available for sale, but very little history on it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Cu_Cuzz car looks absolutely fantastic my friend, great shots!

Sidebar here but is there a chance you know the person who has a similar colour wrap to yours, but in a gated v10 spyder? Just saw one available for sale, but very little history on it.
What area in Canada I know a few with similar colour's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts