Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to be pissed at audi,.. they delayed the delivery.. production end is week 33, meaning i get car end august.. HOPEFUULLY...:confused:
****, it should have been here already.. maybe I should cancel the 19 inches and get some 17 inches with wintertires... :D

Guilty - you got your car now??? hope you have, so you can share some pics ;)

·
Registered
617 Posts
to be pissed at audi,.. they delayed the delivery.. production end is week 33, meaning i get car end august.. HOPEFUULLY...:confused:
****, it should have been here already.. maybe I should cancel the 19 inches and get some 17 inches with wintertires... :D

Hang in their, worth the wait by miles..........

To coin a good English phrase "I feel like a pig in **** now!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hang in their, worth the wait by miles..........

To coin a good English phrase "I feel like a pig in **** now!!!!!!!!!"
Pig in **** whahaha. Nice... Although that must be smelly haha.

I feel like somekind of moviestar aswell, I'm causing accidents on the highway, people just don't pay attention to the traffic anymore :)

·
Registered
782 Posts

Do you mean it isn't even produced yet? And it's just now you heared that? That suxx!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Pig in **** whahaha. Nice... Although that must be smelly haha.

I feel like somekind of moviestar aswell, I'm causing accidents on the highway, people just don't pay attention to the traffic anymore :)
If I could have a £1.00 for every picture taken, I think that I would have nearly covered all the extras costs by now :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Reminds me when I had my Viola TVR Tuscan - people, especially tourists, in London taking pictures....very embarassing. Recall a chap actually knocked on my window once saying my engine sounded better than a Aston Martin Vanquish that was in front of me! Embarassing too when I broke down in the City!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Reminds me when I had my Viola TVR Tuscan - people, especially tourists, in London taking pictures....very embarassing. Recall a chap actually knocked on my window once saying my engine sounded better than a Aston Martin Vanquish that was in front of me! Embarassing too when I broke down in the City!
Just smile at them and do a thumbs up :)

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
How do you find out such info on build dates, delivery dates, etc? My dealer doesn't seem to know anything. I will be getting the first R8 in Oklahoma, yes we even have paved roads where we can go fast, and the dealer doesn't know anything.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well in the UK I understand you are given a consignment number. The Audi dealer can then look it up on their computer system and it will show status of build etc.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well in the UK I understand you are given a consignment number. The Audi dealer can then look it up on their computer system and it will show status of build etc.
Yep, here aswell!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts