Audi R8 Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I just got 4 refurbished from raf and they are AWESOME. I ordered them from him, he was super easy to work with, got the shocks about 5 days from him and then 2 days at my alignment guys shop and they are done. The price is a lot but considering I called 5 different Audi dealerships around the country and the best price any one of them could do was 6k for JUST the back shocks...I am super satisfied. View attachment 249179
Fantastic to hear. Great working with you!

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
You should get registered as a vendor if you are selling multiple sets.

Not fair on vendors that follow the rules and pay the correct fees to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
I have been told contacting forum about becoming a vendor leads to no replys, I cant even get an answer from Admins on this. Hard to tell who even is a vendor anymore as like in your case vendor status not showing up on profile

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
I guess that all official approved vendors on this forum should just give up paying fees from now on.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
There used to be strict rules about advertising items for commercial reasons.

We are very happy to have more vendors on board but would like to make sure that all play on a level playing field and adhere to the rules. Vendors on this forum have to go through checks and also pay quarterly subscriptions. Over time, we pay our dues and carefully build up good standing.

In the past, those who posted items for commercial reasons were told in no uncertain terms that they had to be registered with the site owners and posts were removed.

Now it seems that there is no longer a requirement to register as a vendor to offer commercially. Without any control, the forum will turn into a free for all - with new posters coming on opportunistically to sell their wares. Vetting vendors and getting them to register also protects customers - many people here have been stung by pop up vendors in the past. Not saying that this is so in this case - just saying that commercial posting should be suspended until registered as a vendor.

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Not sure who you deal with on subscription but you should complain to them, might have better luck getting answers from them than I have been able to. People tell me they are in the process of trying to become vendors but get not response? Also I have asked on a few that I think may be vendors but like on yours is not showing but cant get answers there either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also interested but don't want V8 shocks if they are a separate part number. Can you PM or email me your current best price on a set of V10 shocks. I would return my cores.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts