Audi R8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
100% this is the best way to replace your OEM mag rides. The price is more than fair considering the price of new ones from Audi. Raf shipped my shocks out fast, they arrived just a few days later and were packed perfectly! Thank you Nagengast!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
100% this is the best way to replace your OEM mag rides. The price is more than fair considering the price of new ones from Audi. Raf shipped my shocks out fast, they arrived just a few days later and were packed perfectly! Thank you Nagengast!!
Happy I could have helped and glad it worked out for you!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’d be interested to see how these hold up. Whether these are reconstructed any different then the ones from Audi.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I’d be interested to see how these hold up. Whether these are reconstructed any different then the ones from Audi.
Per Nagengast, there was not one return yet. Their work is truly superb. They offer a 12 month warranty.

I welcome any feedback from others!

Here are some pictures from one of forum members' install few days ago:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Per Nagengast, there was not one return yet. Their work is truly superb. They offer a 12 month warranty.

I welcome any feedback from others!

Here are some pictures from one of forum members' install few days ago:

View attachment 252910 View attachment 252911
How long have they been doing this for the r8’s. I like to know the most mileage anyone has driven on these and also if anyone had had failure when them.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
AFAIK they haven't solved the issues that cause premature failure so they are not likely to last any longer than new OE ones.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Yes I'm one them. :LOL:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
How long have they been doing this for the r8’s. I like to know the most mileage anyone has driven on these and also if anyone had had failure when them.
Since 2013! Hundreds of sets sold.

I am curious as well for feedback. Will these eventual fail like the originals?
Yet to hear about a failure.

AFAIK they haven't solved the issues that cause premature failure so they are not likely to last any longer than new OE ones.
That's a bold statement. If you know what the issue is, Nagengast R&D team would like to hear from you :)

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Since 2013! Hundreds of sets sold.

Yet to hear about a failure.

That's a bold statement. If you know what the issue is, Nagengast R&D team would like to hear from you :)
It was not intended as a statement - I guess I could have been a bit clearer. :oops: My point was, no one including Nagengast knows what causes the problem so that being the case, they are unlikely to last any longer than OE.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just installed these on my 2009 and I must say so far so good. I have not had an issue in over a week and I have been at some pretty high speeds with and without the sport suspension mode. Smooth as glass. Glad I did it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
The shocks arrived well packaged and very quickly I might add. The shipping back of the old ones were easy as well. Raf sent me the shipping label and off they went...No issues at all.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts