Audi R8 Forums banner
81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 4.2 Spyder with R tronic Transmission
4 Posts
Two orders shipped out. Both V10 and V8 sets readily available for shipping.
Hey man!

I just recently posted about needing to replace the rear shocks on my 2011 Audi R8 4.2 Spyder. I want to replace them with OEM magnetic ride shocks and several people have replied/messaged me to say you are the least expensive & best way to go. Can you please let me know what the price would be and how we go about doing business? Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Sincerely,

MilwaukeeCarFreak

·
Vendor
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Hey man!

I just recently posted about needing to replace the rear shocks on my 2011 Audi R8 4.2 Spyder. I want to replace them with OEM magnetic ride shocks and several people have replied/messaged me to say you are the least expensive & best way to go. Can you please let me know what the price would be and how we go about doing business? Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Sincerely,

MilwaukeeCarFreak
MilwaukeeCarFreak,

The cost is $1,000 per shock. It includes the refurbished shocks, shipping, tax, core deposit and return shipping label.

Shoot me an email to [email protected] if you'd like to go ahead with the order.

Best,
Raf

·
Registered
2011 Audi R8 4.2 Spyder with R tronic Transmission
4 Posts
MilwaukeeCarFreak,

The cost is $1,000 per shock. It includes the refurbished shocks, shipping, tax, core deposit and return shipping label.

Shoot me an email to [email protected] if you'd like to go ahead with the order.

Best,
Raf
Hey Raf,

I received the rear shocks, had them installed a couple of days ago, and all seems well so far. Thank you so much for your help with those rear shocks. I highly recommend Raf and this option for anybody looking to replace their magnetic ride shocks!

-MilwaukeeCarFreak

·
Vendor
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Hey Raf,

I received the rear shocks, had them installed a couple of days ago, and all seems well so far. Thank you so much for your help with those rear shocks. I highly recommend Raf and this option for anybody looking to replace their magnetic ride shocks!

-MilwaukeeCarFreak
Thank you! Your front set is getting shipped out today! Thanks for repeat business!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Raf, I’d like to thank you for the great service! Raf and I went though some growing pains since I was his first Canadian customer but he was always quick to respond and get things sorted out! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking at maintaining mag shocks.

Thanks again Raf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Raf, I’d like to thank you for the great service! Raf and I went though some growing pains since I was his first Canadian customer but he was always quick to respond and get things sorted out! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking at maintaining mag shocks.

Thanks again Raf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great working with you too. Glad it went so smooth! Enjoy your magrides!

81 - 100 of 123 Posts