Audi R8 Forums banner
141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone else have to pay Import fees? I don't see where that's been discussed at all, but I just got an email from UPS saying I have to pay about $50 for this. (I'm in the US in case that matters)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a set in need of repair, but they have KW lowering springs.
I want to keep the springs......
Can you help?
Thanks!

·
Vendor
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
I have a set in need of repair, but they have KW lowering springs.
I want to keep the springs......
Can you help?
Thanks!
Of course. We can ship you a new set of shocks and you can have your mechanic swap the springs when you return the cores. Shoot me an email to [email protected] with your shipping address and contact information.

·
Registered
2010 R8 V-10 R-tronic
626 Posts
Can you explain what the difference is between V8 shocks and V10 shocks? Is it just different springs, or is the damping rate different between them? I know there are different part numbers between the two, but that's about it.

·
Vendor
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Can you explain what the difference is between V8 shocks and V10 shocks? Is it just different springs, or is the damping rate different between them? I know there are different part numbers between the two, but that's about it.
The spring rate is different for the heavier V10 and lighter V8 cars. Top of the shock has a different shape, however they fit in each car just fine, however they should be matched with the corresponding cars. Should you want to place an order, you can send us your VIN to confirm the shocks you'd be getting to match your car.

141 - 160 of 163 Posts