Audi R8 Forums banner
161 - 180 of 192 Posts

· Registered
2009 R8 V8 R-Tronic Audi Exclusive
25 Posts
It’s been more than a year since I received and fitted my mag rides from this amazing company. Nothing was too hard for them. I received better springs than I had and the shocks were perfect. The shipping to the UAE and the refund for the old ones I returned went smoothly too. Highly recommended. Way way cheaper than OEM.Thanks Raf.

· Vendor
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
It’s been more than a year since I received and fitted my mag rides from this amazing company. Nothing was too hard for them. I received better springs than I had and the shocks were perfect. The shipping to the UAE and the refund for the old ones I returned went smoothly too. Highly recommended. Way way cheaper than OEM.Thanks Raf.
Just replaced all 4 corners. I didn't even realize how bad the suspension got until the new socks went in. Raf was super easy to deal with. Glad this was an option VS OEM Replacements

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoy your new shocks!

· Registered
138 Posts
Just wanted to add another happy customer review. I've had my shocks installed for a little over 18 months and they have worked flawlessly. The ordering process, shipping and return shipping/core refund all went smoothly and without delay. Raf is a pleasure to work with, excellent communication at all stages. I would not hesitate to use Nagengast again.

· Vendor
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
Just wanted to add another happy customer review. I've had my shocks installed for a little over 18 months and they have worked flawlessly. The ordering process, shipping and return shipping/core refund all went smoothly and without delay. Raf is a pleasure to work with, excellent communication at all stages. I would not hesitate to use Nagengast again.
Happy to hear that! Thanks for checking in!

161 - 180 of 192 Posts