Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to this forum !!

try to place an order for r8 , i have call several dealer in CA but they said i need to wait for two years !!

Dose anyone know which dealer or any contact i can place an order and take delivery b4 August

thanks for any info

·
Registered
439 Posts
If you're willing to go to the other coast, you might try Kinney Motors in Rutland, Vermont. They ordered me an R8 on August 22 and it was delivered to them on December 31. (I'm flying there this morning to pick it up.) I believe they have a 2008 allocation still left.

Talk to Larry Cupoli, their sales manager. The main number is 802-775-6900, and his direct line is 802-747-7347.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're willing to go to the other coast, you might try Kinney Motors in Rutland, Vermont. They ordered me an R8 on August 22 and it was delivered to them on December 31. (I'm flying there this morning to pick it up.) I believe they have a 2008 allocation still left.

Talk to Larry Cupoli, their sales manager. The main number is 802-775-6900, and his direct line is 802-747-7347.

appreciate ur help

·
Registered
274 Posts
in calif, i got on my dealers list over a year ago and might have a chance to get the car in 6 mos if i am lucky.
went from #13 a year ago to #7 now... they have gotten 3 cars so far.

so, agree that an out of ca dealer is the way to go- or pay the premium (six mos ago $25k, coupla months ago $50k, and i have heard rumors that it is now well over the $50k amount now) to buy the car from someone who has gotten one here.

let us know what you find out from outta ca dealers...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone , finally i found a dealer to take my order as original stiker price , and will delivery by Dec 08

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in calif, i got on my dealers list over a year ago and might have a chance to get the car in 6 mos if i am lucky.
went from #13 a year ago to #7 now... they have gotten 3 cars so far.

so, agree that an out of ca dealer is the way to go- or pay the premium (six mos ago $25k, coupla months ago $50k, and i have heard rumors that it is now well over the $50k amount now) to buy the car from someone who has gotten one here.

let us know what you find out from outta ca dealers...
the one i just spoke this morning can take my order is in
Rutland, Vermont , Kinney Motors , and the guy who helped me is their sales manager Brian ,
number is 802-775-6900

all of the info i got from a member here "hmp10"
really appreciate his help

·
Registered
274 Posts
Rutland, Vermont , Kinney Motors , and the guy who helped me is their sales manager Brian ,
number is 802-775-6900

good news!

so you might have a car before me and i got on the list in '06!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
number is 802-775-6900

Congratulations...for finding a dealer for your R8. The benefits of this forum
and it's members are invaluable. Keep us posted!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts