1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
It's not April 1st is it!! 😵

·
Registered
877 Posts
If you like it, go for it but I don’t think many will be sharing your admiration for the neon yellow colour.

·
Registered
21 Posts
you do whatever makes you happy brother! i wrap cars for a living and we've had some wild requests. Sometimes the wild request ends up looking cool!
I agree with Nick410, do what makes you happy, and at the end of the day it's a wrap so it isn't permanent. Enjoy!

·
Registered
659 Posts
it's not my cup of tea bud it's your car so you can do whatever you want and you don't need any approval from anyone. do what will make you happy bud:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Doesn’t hurt to try it. The only Other one I’ve seen was this as I was perusing r8 on the web.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
619 Posts
It certainly accentuates the most dynamic styling aspect (some might say controversial) part of the R8, aka the side blade. As others have noted its YOUR car. It might not be to my personal taste but I do admit to enjoying what others see as their own style. I've paid the ultimate compliment to some by imitating someones else's idea. What's the old saying, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." With that said I'm not sure I'd go with the HIGH VIS color choice shown but then again as I've said before on this forum, if someone would have told me to paint my former car light blue with orange wheels I'd have thought them crazy.........but then again........
. Dee lish us!!

·
Registered
2017 R8 Plus Coupe
16 Posts
Doesn’t hurt to try it. The only Other one I’ve seen was this as I was perusing r8 on the web.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This one’s been up for sale for a long time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts