Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I got my R8 professionally detailed when I got it delivered. I'd like to know the steps involved and the products required to do a full detailing. I want to do it myself. I have the time and very meticulous thus I will enjoy it.

Should I go with Zymol products? Swissvax? Preferably, I'd like to stick to 1 brand and get a complete set of products.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
There have been some excellent threads on this topic ...I am sure that if you search the forum you can find them. These include steps to take to avoid swirls in the paint and various reviews of different products. I have tried Zaino's, Wolfgang's and P21S Carnauba. All gave great results, especially the combination of several coats of Zaino and then a finish with P21S. Try www.autogeek.com and www.zainostore.com ...you will find everything you need :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Hi guys,

I got my R8 professionally detailed when I got it delivered. I'd like to know the steps involved and the products required to do a full detailing. I want to do it myself. I have the time and very meticulous thus I will enjoy it.

Should I go with Zymol products? Swissvax? Preferably, I'd like to stick to 1 brand and get a complete set of products.
I personally use Zymol For all of my clients vehicle it's not about the chemicals it how to apply it the right way and very importantly the steps that involved, me personally if I do a paint correction it well take me minimum 2 day's if you do it step by step and if it's black you're looking 3 day's again it all depend on the condition of the vehicle, if you have any further question you can PM me any time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts