Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Depending on the dates, I'd be interested.
Summer calendar is filling up.....

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I'm in, but not for July 6th, would need to be after the 13th for me.

·
Registered
168 Posts
It's 5-6 hours away for me, so I might consider making this a weekend trip. July 21 (Sunday, probably morning/early afternoon) and every other weekend from there would work for me. Prefer to leave the Saturday open for a day hike.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can do July 21st as well. We can do Sunday. WinterRunner and I have a couple of other local R8s that would be down to meetup and cruise as well.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sounds good to me. If it works for everyone else, I'll get going on booking a couple nights.

Edit: decided to extend our trip so sat and sun are both fine with me, in case anyone has issues with sun.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Revive for this summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'd love to join but I live out on Nantucket Island. Getting the car off/on island that time of year is basically impossible. If you do something in the fall I'd love to join in.

- Travis

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anyone in mass looking to get together this spring or summer?
I live out on Nantucket but I’ll absolutely have the car off at least a few times in the spring for events. Might end up doing the Mission 22 Rally in late July too.

- Travis

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I’m in, I have 3-4 other R8s interested too

Reactions: LuisR8

·
Registered
119 Posts
if you guys are willing to come south my goal is to have 88 R8's on August 8th this year. There will be multiple start points and then one big meet up spot around NYC.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great what's the rally info?
It'll be easiest if you just ask to join the "The 22 Rally" page on Facebook. All the info will be there once it's released.

If you're in driving distance of Boston there is another large exotic meet at Mclaren of Boston on May 16h that I'm going to attend. You have to preregister via the FB page though so join that page asap.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll be attending the Newport Concours in October if anyone else is in the area. Here's the info.

Book hotels now while they are cheep!

- Travis

·
Registered
104 Posts
if you guys are willing to come south my goal is to have 88 R8's on August 8th this year. There will be multiple start points and then one big meet up spot around NYC.
This would be a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts