Audi R8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Clan,

I barely ever come back on the forums, unless... I am buying something.... jokes. I keep selling my personal R8 to realize I want another one.

Making a thread for my dear vendor Avior / Alex.

First off the customer service is always stellar, Alex is always on it when it comes to returning phone calls, emails etc. He definitely went out of his way for me this time when DHL couldn't figure their S**t out, driving 30 minutes both ways to drop the package off at the local post office. ( this was when houston got snow ) extra thanks for that.

Secondly, the quality speaks for itself. Exhaust came ceramic coated with gives it a great look. I purchased the non resonated X pipe, welds are spot on and I cannot be happier.

Third, the price point is definitely underpriced for what you get. The same type of product other vendors will charge double or even triple for because of the name they carry behind them.

Once again thank you, Alex, I cannot wait for my Murcielago exhaust to be finished.

IMG_9368.jpg

IMG_9358.jpg

·
Registered
587 Posts
It's such a great exhaust, and for the money, it's insane....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Clan,

I barely ever come back on the forums, unless... I am buying something.... jokes. I keep selling my personal R8 to realize I want another one.

Making a thread for my dear vendor Avior / Alex.

First off the customer service is always stellar, Alex is always on it when it comes to returning phone calls, emails etc. He definitely went out of his way for me this time when DHL couldn't figure their S**t out, driving 30 minutes both ways to drop the package off at the local post office. ( this was when houston got snow ) extra thanks for that.

Secondly, the quality speaks for itself. Exhaust came ceramic coated with gives it a great look. I purchased the non resonated X pipe, welds are spot on and I cannot be happier.

Third, the price point is definitely underpriced for what you get. The same type of product other vendors will charge double or even triple for because of the name they carry behind them.

Once again thank you, Alex, I cannot wait for my Murcielago exhaust to be finished.

View attachment 202129

View attachment 202137
You must be Pure Executive Auto (the pictures looked familiar)? I am semi local to you. Do you just do sales or do you also do work on other peoples vehicles? I am close to picking up an avior exhaust. I also have a few other things to install on my car ('15 V10 Plus). I was thinking of doing it myself, because I have trust issues, but with your fleet, i would feel more trusting. let me know if you have any interest and we can chat some more...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I should have my exhaust from them hopefully today but this week at least. I'm gonna try to do a before and after video.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Avior I made an order through instagram on your account, and I haven't received my exhaust which is a for a 2012 R8 V10 non resonated, I don't get any answer 1 month ago. I want to know what is going on, you told me 2 weeks of shipping to Santiago, Chile.

Thanks
Simon

·
Registered
69 Posts
I absolutely love my exhaust but the correspondence is absolutely horrible I noticed once I paid. But I did get it a week later than told and after a little nudging they refunded me $100 making it $1250 shipped. Can't beat that with a stick!

I’m going to do a stock vs Avior straight pipe video and note my experience with the whole process shortly. Here is just a quick taste of the sound. I couldn’t be happier!https://youtu.be/7dyaKKIEU2A

·
Registered
372 Posts
Avior I made an order through instagram on your account, and I haven't received my exhaust which is a for a 2012 R8 V10 non resonated, I don't get any answer 1 month ago. I want to know what is going on, you told me 2 weeks of shipping to Santiago, Chile.

Thanks
Simon
He mostly answers via phone/text. Thats probably your best bet for a quicker response.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Avior could you please check your inbox and please send me your email I have no way to contact you, you dont answer whatsapps or instagram messages. I still dont have the refund you told me for all the time I waited till it was shipped...

Thank you.
Simon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello I still don't have any respond of Avior, tried whatsapp, instagram but no one responds me. It's been very frustrating.... My instagram is simonpuentesp, got some answers before when asking for some paper work but they don't nothing, not even read my petitions.

Hope to have an answer soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello I want to make clear I received the exhaust, but with a big delay in the shipping, that’s why Avior told me they will refund 200 for the extra hassle, which has not been done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered my non resonated V8 and I can't wait to get it :) He was answering texts to me about the exhaust literally minutes after I told him I was interested on Saturday, super cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts