Audi R8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading the forum for over a month now and wanted to introduce my self. I'm in Marin County, California (north of the Golden Gate). I've been a member of Audiworld forums for the last two years after purchasing a 2004 S4.
I'm what you all refer to as a Gear Head. Drag racing big block American V8's in high school and getting to do some road racing over the last 30 years in my Ferrari Dino.
This is a great forum that has really helped me finalize my decision in purchasing a R8. With virtually no support from my local dealer and an unwillingness to discuss taking a deposit, I will most likely be putting my deposit elsewhere in order to get in line.
I look forward with much excitement in the coming year or two to the day when I'm driving home in the R8. I'll post as soon as I find a Northern California dealer who is going to take my deposit.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site ... good luck in your search for a dealer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
In Northern CA there are two R8 dealers: Carlson in Palo Alto and Stevens Creek Audi in San Jose.

Carlson had 11 on the deposit priority list and is asking for $20K. Last I checked they were working through it to see who would really pony up. They are a smaller dealer.

Stevens Creek had four on the confirmed list as of mid-December. They want $5K. They are the highest volume dealer in Northern CA and should get more cars. Call today and ask for Enrique. He's the man.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the info. Will post asap with my deposit info. Btw..... Where in Norcal are you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts